It's the middle of April, and we're on verse 8 out of 24... Doesn't that mean the year is 1/3 over already? WOW.
I'm still loving this process even though it's been full of ups and downs over these four months. Some weeks, I'm dedicated and disciplined and can't get enough of the Word. Some weeks, I'm distracted.
I'm glad God is faithful even when we're not...
You know what else? Last week, my roommate and I chose the same verse... (Actually, they weren't exactly the same, but they overlapped. Close enough.) Isn't that awesome?!?! I love knowing that my life doesn't happen by coincidence. :)
Jamey - Morris, AL
"Whoever keeps a command will know no evil thing, and the wise heart will know the proper time and the just way."
Ecclesiastes 8:5 (ESV)
Liz
ReplyDelete"Be joyful always; pray continually; give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Jenny- Morris, Al
ReplyDeleteGod is currently making this the heartbeat of my life and I am so excited about it.
"Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world."
James 1:27
Megan -Prattville, Al:
ReplyDelete"But the wisdome from above is first pure, then peacable, gentle,open to reason, full of mercy and good fruits, impartial and sincere."
James 3:17 (ESV)
Been out of town!
ReplyDeleteCharli, Hoover
"Make every effort to live in peace with all men and to be holy; without holiness no one will see the Lord.". Hebrews 12:14 (NIV)
Romans 3:22 (NLT)
ReplyDeleteWe are made right in God's sight when we trust in Jesus Christ to take away our sins. And we all can be saved in this same way, no matter who we are or what we have done.
Angela - Atlanta, GA
OK, so i am SUPER LATE on this post, but it is because of traveling... so here is the verse I have been working on:
ReplyDelete"This is real love—not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as a sacrifice to take away our sins."
1 John 4:10