Thursday, September 1, 2011

Verse 17

Too much to do... NOT ENOUGH TIME!

Sorry I've almost missed posting this on the first day of the month. (Thanks, Twana, for the reminder!!!)

Jamey - Morris, AL
"Yes, if you call out for insight and raise your voice for understanding, if you seek it like silver and search for it as for hidden treasures,"
Proverbs 2:3-4 ESV

6 comments:

  1. I only reminded because this month I actually have one on time! :)

    "Think of ways to encourage one another to outbursts of love and good deeds." Hebrews 10:24

    Twana, Honduras

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenny- Morris, Al

    "But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light."
    I Peter 2:9

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan - Prattville, AL

    "Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth."

    2 Timothy 2:15 NIV

    ReplyDelete
  4. Proverbs 4:23 "Above all else, guard your heart, for it is the wellspring of life." NIV

    Angela - Atlanta, GA

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacey - Gardendale AL

    "And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but encouraging one another, and all the more as you see the Day drawing near."

    Hebrews 10:24-25

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is verses 16 and 17 I've been working on. I've had them in my little journal, just never got a chance to post them here.
    "The Lord is not slow to fulfill his promise as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance." 2 Peter 3:9

    "There is no fear in love, but perfect love casts out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in love." 1 John 4:18

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete