Hello, and welcome to March... :)
Jamey - Morris, AL
"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever."
Psalm 73:26 (ESV)
I could use some suggestions on the best ways to remember to study these consistently. When do y'all do it? Do you have notecards on the bathroom mirror or just pull out your notebook with your quiet time stuff? Have you been working diligently on this? Or has it been a struggle?
"Then we will no longer be infants, tossed back and forth by the waves, and blown here and there by every wind of teaching and by the cunning and craftiness of people and their deceitful schemes..." Ephesians 4:14
ReplyDeleteDoing my verses in two parts this month.
Jamey- I have just been writing it down on a post it and I put that by my bed so I look at it in the morning and at night. I also have it on my desktop screen so that I can look at it there whenever I am on here. I will say it isn't super easy, but keep practicing!
Megan, Prattville, Al: "And we have seen and testify that the Father has sent His son to be the Savior of the world. Whoever confesses that Jesus is the son of God, God abides in him, and he in God. So we have come to know and believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." 1 John 4:14 - 16
ReplyDeleteJamey - i have them in my notebook which stays constantly open on my nightstand. Any time I'm in or out of my room I look at it and recite my verse. Also, as elementary as this sounds, I say it five times out loud each night before bed when I'm doing my quiet time. Works for me now and always has...just a thought! Love you! :)
Liz, Birmingham,AL
ReplyDelete"Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you." 1 Peter 5:7 NIV
Note in my Bible....Don't submit to circumstances, but to the Lord who
controls circumstances. I need to act on this always!
Ok I am really late to the punch due to being out of town but here is my post.
ReplyDelete"I will instruct you and teach you in the way should go; I will counsel you and watch over you."
Psalm 32:8 (NIV)
I have been writing the verse on my mirror and reciting it each morning when I get ready in the morning. It is somewhat working, I am not too sure how I am retaining them. I am trying to go back over them when I add another verse to my journal.
Jenny Taylor